Wild Atlantic Way Summer Special Offer
Escape to Donegal this summer with our fantastic offer including two nights bed and breakfast with a 2 course evening meal on an evening of your choice from ONLY€109 per person sharing
- 2 Nights Bed & Full Irish Breakfast
- 2 Course Evening Meal on One Night
- Glass on wine each on arrival
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Free Leisure Center Facilities, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi - Located 1km offsite in our Sister Hotel
- Children under 10 go free (Meals extra)
Wild Atlantic Way
The Wild Atlantic way is a 2,500 kilometer drive along the the west coast of Ireland. This will be Ireland's first long-distance driving route, stretching from the Inishowen Peninsula in Donegal to Kinsale in Cork. The course has been specifically chosen to allow visitors to discover all the highlights of the west of Ireland's dramatic coastline, with 156 discovery points for tourists along the way.
What better place to start....than at the top! Visit Donegal to kickstart your Wild Atlantic Way trip with the Inishowen peninsula all the way to the Slieve League Cliffs, Donegal's stunning coastline is sure to leave you amazed and begging for more! See below for some teaser pictures!